Shusha font download: Shusha font is very useful hindi font to type in hindi. It is a non unicode truetype hindi typing font that was available since 1997 and its first beta version was created in 1995.
Shusha font download
The best part of this font is that it can be used in Microsoft offices along with the Hindi, Nepali, Gujarati, Marathi and others. Here, in this article we will provide you the shusha font download link along with the useful shortcut keyboard key to type efficiently.
Candidates who are looking for a shusha font free download link, then form the below link you can download it easily.
Information about shusha font
- Font Name- shusha font
- Font style & weight- shusha font
- File size- 40.2kb
- File format- Zip file
Shusha font keyboard shortcuts
In the typing process it required various techniques and shortcuts key to type efficiently. So, here we have incorporated some of the most useful shortcut keys that will definitely help you in typing.
- Press Alt, and keeping Alt pressed
- For Chandrabindu: – Alt and 0208
- For Full Stop – Alt and 0186
- For = – Alt and 0196
- For comma: – Alt and 0130
- For Bracket open – Alt and 0179
- For % – Alt and 0137
- For small dash: – Alt and 0150
- For Bracket close – Alt and 0180
- For 1/4 – Alt and 0188
- For long dash: – Alt and 0151
- For Oblique(\) – Alt and 0210
- For 1/2 – Alt and 0189
- For Question mark: – Alt and 0198
- For Slash(/) – Alt and 0192
- For 3/4 – Alt and 0190
- For Exclamation mark- Alt and 0209
- For semicolon – Alt and 0194
- For 3 dot “…” – Alt and 0133
Other useful links
- Mangal font keyboard shortcut
- Mangal font hindi typing book pdf
- Mangal font download
- Mangal keyboard
- Kruti dev font download
- Devanagari hindi font download
- Mangal bold font
- Bhartiya hindi font download
- Agra font download
Disclaimer: Mangal Font does not own any fonts, neither created nor modified. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link.
Comment for any feedback and query.